Monday, April 20, 2015

How Jesus Rocked Our World at a Healing Conference: Darcy's Interlude

So, even though this is the third post in the Healing Conference series, it is NOT part three.  I'm sorry everyone.  I know you were all eagerly waiting for part three, but I had to include this little tidbit.  It didn't quite fit in part two, even though it happened on that night, but it still deserves to be told because it's one more example of God showing us that he sees, he knows, and he is very real.

At one point during the second night of the conference, Darcy started getting fidgety and borderline fussy, so Corrie took her out into the foyer of the auditorium to walk with her a bit.

While she was out there, sacrificing her energy and her opportunity to listen to the awesome message, no doubt also still worried about how my body was doing, God met her and filled her heart with his love for her and our family.

Out of nowhere, a man who we didn't know walked up to Corrie and told her, "I just wanted to tell you, I see a rainbow over your baby's head right now (as she was sitting in her stroller).  And I think that God wants you to know that she is a promise to you that what has happened will not happen again."

Immediately, the significance of this hit home with Corrie.  "Well, she is our rainbow baby."

"What does that mean?" he asked.

Amazing!  The guy didn't know Corrie or our history, and he didn't know what the picture God had given him even meant!

"That's what they call a baby who is born after the mom has had a miscarriage.  Two years ago, I miscarried, and now Darcy, here, is our rainbow baby."

And then, having just met Corrie and still having never met me, this man prayed a powerful, prophetic prayer for our family.  He prayed for my healing, standing against disease on our behalf.  And he prayed that we would be established in a place where it would seem impossible to actually get established.  The picture that he got for us was that we are like a flower on the side of a rocky cliff.  Nothing is supposed to grow there, but because God has declared it, it does. 

We had traveled to Redding specifically with the idea of going deeper in our healing journey with Jesus.  But what he had in mind was to draw us more fully into his heart.  He doesn't compartmentalize himself into the healing side, the prophetic side, the comforting side, the disciplining side.  In him the fullness of deity dwells bodily.  So in him, we get ALL of him.

In that moment, he was ministering healing to Corrie's heart.  Man, he's good! 

It was as if he was saying, "Yes, I know you want healing, Hallock Family.  I do too.  But in the process, I want you to know that I want ALL of you.  Every pain, every brokenness, every child, whether still with you or here with me.  Your whole family is all mine and I care about every facet of you.  This issue, Darcy as your rainbow baby, may seem insignificant at the moment compared to the pressing health needs of Matt's body.  But it is SO significant.  It is SO near to My heart.  And you, Corrie, are not forgotten in the midst."

"So seek me for healing.  But seek Me, not just the healing.  Because when you seek Me, then I get all of you, and then you get everything I am."

Thank you Jesus for bringing us into greater intimacy with you.  It's in that place of shared intimacy with the Trinity (John 17:20-23) where all of your gifts and promises and goodness find their
meaning.

To read Corrie's beautiful post, written two years ago, on her miscarriage:
See Through

To read the other parts of our Healing Conference series:
Part One
Part Two
Part Three (coming soon...)

5 comments:

  1. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am 🙏.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life 🙌💪... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brethren in the Lord,
    May the peace and unity of the holy spirit fall upon you and your entire family as you read this splendid message from the synagogue church of all nations (SCOAN).

    We have started the distribution of the New Morning Water to all our members of the church. If you need the New Morning Water. All you have to do is to contact us on the email and specify what you need, and the morning water will be sent to you.

    The God of prophet TB Joshua is a wonder working God. God have used the medium of the morning water to heal thousand of diseases, ranging from Hiv Aids, Cancer, Brain Turmoil, Type 2 diabetes, Financial breakthroughs, Freedom from Poverty, Business breakthrough etc... If you need the morning water, and you do not have the time or money to visit the synagogue church of all nations, you can get one by contacting the email of the church store: scoanonlinesales@gmail.com

    The morning water is totally free, we do not sell it. But please when you receive the items from the church do not sell them. Use them to pray and believe that Jesus will be glorified in your life. To place an order. Email us: scoanonlinesales@gmail.com

    Thank you all. Remain blessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete