Monday, November 5, 2012

On the road again....kinda...for like 10 minutes



Two years ago today (November 2nd) Matt, Rebecca, Grandma Lynne, Max and I pulled in to Knoxville Tennessee. I don’t remember the name of the restaurant we got take out from, but that was some good southern eatin’ that night. We thought we were coming home from the crazy adventure that New York was, but we didn’t know we were just getting started on the next one.

Well now, after two years living with Matt’s mom and fighting hard for health, we are about to embark on the NEXT grand adventure!  On November 12th, exactly two years after moving IN, we will be moving OUT. Matt and I have been asked to live on campus at our church and serve on staff full time as “Staff Interns”. 

“Let me ‘splain – no, there is too much, let me sum up” Inigo Montoya

Our church building used to be a convent, so there are many rooms and, after some renovation several years back, there are a few apartments as well. There are also secret passageways but that is beside the point. Over the years a great Intern Program has grown and has deeply impacted the lives of many young men and women. Also, a number of families have lived on campus, working with the interns and residents and helping to set the tone of life on campus. We have been asked to act somewhere in the middle of the two, living closely with the interns, getting to know them and experiencing life on campus, as well as working on staff. Matt will be the Office Manager, and I will be working in the Intern Department. 

We are so thrilled and honored to be following in the footsteps of some of the people whom we so look up to.  We are also very excited to learn more about ministry at the Coastlands and why we do what we do.

We are so thankful for all that the Lord has walked us through, and we know He isn’t done with us. This new season will not be without challenges, but we know that it will be good. 

Love always!

3 comments:

  1. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am 🙏.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life 🙌💪... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. trauma

    ReplyDelete